This was me trying out printing drypoints on my press.
My drypoints are on perspex sheets , this one was of a sow thistle from the garden. I tried various combinations of leaving ink on the plate, printing with colour as I found some colour inks I thought I could use as intaglio ink ( they worked alright ), and adding a layer of chine colle. I was using rice paper for this , which I was adding ink to as well before passing through the press.
Woops! Still some practice needed to get the pressure right on my little press. I was pushing it to its limits to try to get enough pressure to stick the chine colle properly. But this was tooo much pressure !
I’m pleased with all the colours and think the chine colle does add something.